CAMP KIWANIS SCOUT RESERVATION
WHEN: TBD for 2018
TRANSPORTATION: All Cub Scouts should travel to and from Camp wearing their Cub Scout uniforms. Only licensed drivers with insured, seat belt equipped vehicles. EVERYONE MUST WEAR SEAT BELTS!
COST: $25.00 per camper payable to PACK 644. Cost includes camp reservation, camper fees and food. The main meals will be provided by the pack and prepared by the adult leaders. If you assisted in the Von Hanson's fundraiser or if you are a first year scout and participated in the popcorn and wreaths you get to go to Winter Camp for free. Note: Only the scout goes for free.
HEALTH FORMS are required for both parent. and scout.
PLEASE bring a sled for hauling equipment from parking lot to the cabins and for the sledding we will be doing.
**HELMETS are needed for all sledders!!!
THESE are the minimum recommended items for winter camp:
- Sleeping Bag/Pillow
- 2 sets of warm clothes / Sweatshirt / 4 pairs socks, etc...
- Sweats or PJ's to sleep in.
- Snow boots / Shoes - extra pair is advisable / Snow Gear
- Flashlight / Extra batteries
- Personal Items' soap, washcloth, towel, comb, toothbrush
- Drinking water & toothpaste, other items as needed
- Jacket / Coat (warm layers)
- Extra food, munchies, pop or juice
- Scout Book (required)
- Cub Scout uniform
- Don't forget your SLED and Helmet!
OPTIONAL ITEMS - Compass, money for trading post (shopping), camera, board games or cards, NO electronic devices are allowed by anyone!
AGENDA - Friday night check in and dinner on your own. Saturday - breakfast prepared by Pack, hobby farm visit sliding Dutch oven demo., lunch prepared by Pack, Trading post, BB gun range, supper prepared by Pack, campfire, Gordon Hall activities, entertainment, creativity etc. Sunday morning eat a light breakfast, camp clean up and then depart by 10:00 am or so.
QUESTIONS?? See your Den leader, or Contact the Pack Committee